Sunday, March 17, 2013

My Super Grover!!!!




So just thought that I would let everyone know what happened at dinner last night with our lovely boys!!! In my human sexuality class, we have been talking about the importance of teaching young children the proper terms for their private parts. So I was asking both boys what made them a boy? Hadley said cause he liked cars, and Daxton said because he has small hair. Well we finally got down to the point and I asked what do they have that made them boys...Hadley kept grinning, and knew what we were talking about but would never say it, and Cynthia finally said that boys had "willys". Daxton got all excited and exclaimed.."Yeah I have a big willy". I kept asking Hadley if he knew what it was really called, and he would not say just acted really embarrased. So finally i just said "What is the real name for willy?" With perfect timing, Daxton yelled "SUPER GROVER!!" and the conversation was over! I could not dispute that!
 

2 comments:

Kimberlee said...

Well would you look at that...you updated your blog!! With a funny post to boot. And you commented on my blog. I didn't even know you knew that thing existed. :)

Branden Severe said...

Well of course I knew it existed!!! It is really fun to read it...glad you liked my post...not to great at this thing yet, but getting there!!