Tuesday, September 22, 2009

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!


Well the time has come to share the news. We are expecting a baby on January 26th. We just had our 20 week ultrasound (we are actually at 22 weeks and counting), and found out that it is a boy. :) Hadley is really excited to have a baby brother. It is so fun to see this little family grow. So grab the cigars boys, and smoke em up! The fun is just beginning. Cynthia, Hadley and I are so excited to share this with all of our friends and family.

4 comments:

Ben and Jesse said...

We can only imagine the kind of trouble Rigden and Baby Severe will get into together!

Branden Severe said...

Oh and you know that Rigden will be the leader of the trouble...Just kidding...there will be equal shares...

Tianna Groves said...

Oh Brandon the little feet are so cute!!! :) I love ultrasounds pictures!!

Kenny and Jamie Garrett said...

Hey Branden! I found your blog on my friend Jesse Mittlestat's blog. Congrats on the baby! I am actually pregnant and due on April 6. We are excited and scared. I hope you are doing well. :) If you want to come visit my blog it's: kajgarrett.blogspot.com